Friday, January 10, 2014

Listening Deeply


Stayed in bed late today…. Missing the weekly gathering of women that has supported my life for a number of years.  Practiced listening to my mind, heart and belly about a couple of personal issues.

Used techniques shared by Alan Seal, a great coach from Boston, in a 90-minute web session on Thursday. I leaned that when our mind, heart & belly are out of alignment on issues we experience confusion, chaos and clutter.  And, problems can be opportunities to listen. 

So I listened … My mind was OK with listening to what my heart & belly might say.  My expanding heart suggested giving myself space and my belly struggled to find a voice.  Listening deeply I heard it ask for space to learn to trust myself.

Trusting that staying in bed was a good choice. 
Giving space for meeting sadness and uncertainty in my life. 

Grateful for this space of time.
Grateful for my warm bed. 
Grateful for the opportunities that are unfolding.


No comments:

Post a Comment